My Practical Baby Guide Resources
Here are some valuable resources on babies, parenting and related issues:
Baby Gift Hot List
Your online guide to unique baby gifts with lots of unique baby shower gift ideas and information about shopping for a baby.
ChildPage.com provides useful information about child development, child care, parenting, shopping, child entertainment, family, society, babies, education, health, child growth chart.
Crib Mattress Guide
- Crib mattress buying tips will help you choose the safest baby mattress for your precious baby.
Family Travel Made Easy
- A comprehensive site for parents considering traveling with kids. From tips and advice on driving or flying, to going to the beach or planning a snow vacation there is something for everyone. Plus we even have a fantastic Kids Section with loads of fun things to keep the kids busy on your next family vacation.
The Baby Scrapbook Place
is a website dedicated to creating baby memory books. It is a place where we can come together to share ideas and encourage one another to remember those Tiny Toes Forever.
Blog With Mom
covers the day to day experiences of a stay at home mom with two kids. Get tips from this mom blog on lessons learned through life's experiences with children.
Yellow Discharge During Pregnancy
- Yellow discharge during pregnancy first, second and third trimester.
Information on Surrogacy
Comprehensive website detailing all aspects of commercial surrogacy, both traditional and gestational surrogates. For all intended parents, egg donors, surrogates, and those interested in surrogacy. Written by a 3x surrogate mother.
- A big resource for baby names
for all origins worldwide. Various options are available for choosing
name for your boy and girl in your preferred origin and culture.
- The largest baby names site on the planet! Featuring origins, meanings, and tons of other fun facts for over 90,000 baby names!
Short stories about being pregnant.
Creative Baby Nursery Room
- Get All The Inspiration and Resources You Need To Design The Nursery Room of Your Dreams!
Return from Resources to Baby Guide